I love eBay - I
could spend hours happily sifting through hundreds of listings looking for new and unique products, and of course, a beauty bargain. It never fails to amaze me what amazing products you can get from eBay for such a minuscule price- often including shipping! I've put together a little list of bargainous eBay brushes for your viewing pleasure and have included links to the sellers if you feel so inclined! I've a feeling this may turn into a mini-series so if eBay bargains float your boat too, keep an eye on the blog over the coming weeks! All of the listings that I have picked out below offer free shipping so the price you see is the total price you pay to get these to your door- you may have to wait up to four weeks for the pleasure however as most of these come directly from China.
1. 8 piece eye brush set (€2.64) from this seller. These might be handy if you needed to stock up on a few eye detail brushes- eight brushes for little over 30 cents each. Even if there is just one amazing brush in this set, it would be worth such a small investment.
2. Flat Contour Brush (€2.05)from this seller. The whole world and their mother seems to have gone cuckoo for contouring recently, myself included. If you're in the market for a cheap and cheerful contouring brush, why not try this one? I cannot attest as to the quality but again, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
3. 10 piece kabuki set (€6.96) from this seller : I love kabukis with all my heart and my F20 from Blank Canvas Cosmetics is my HG foundation brush. These 10 piece kabuki sets have been doing the rounds on various blogs and Youtubeland so I found a seller with great feedback and a price that makes it hard to resist. I actually picked up the smaller brush set last year (read all about it here) and I loved it then and still love it now and all four brushes are still going strong, so I am strongly contemplating picking these up myself!
4. Dupe of Sigma 3DHD brush (€2.04) from this seller. I really wish I had tried out this brush before forking out 25 quids for the real deal- firstly because the Sigma version wasn't that great, and secondly, this looks to be an exact dupe for less than a twelfth of the price!
5. 12 piece brush kit - cup included (€12.19) from this seller. Not only does this set include 11 fairly decent looking brushes, you also get the cylinder to store them in. Perfect for travel AND will look good on your makeup vanity!
6. Large Fluffy Fan Brush (€2.92) from this seller. I can't speak for you guys but I am all about the fan brush for applying highlighter at the mo- something about the way that the actual powder just kisses your skin. This one appears to be quite dense so it may also be useful for contouring or bronzing the face.
So those are my eBay bargain brush finds of recent times. Have you had any eBay brush experiences good or bad to share? Which of the line-up above catches your eye?